From the lands of rising Sun, Thailand, bringing you the flavours of famous Thai cuisine – Thai Green Curry Rice – a perfect one pot meal to go anytime of the day. Delicious and Mouthwatering – super easy and quick to make.
Love M #ChefMeghna #ThaiCuisine #GreenCurryRice #OnePotMeal.
Try Matar Cashew Pulao.
- 2 tsp Oil.
- 1 tsp chopped Garlic.
- 1 1/2 tsp Thai Green Curry Paste.
- 1 small chopped Onion.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1/4th cup mixed green beans and carrots chopped.
- Baby Brinjals (Optional if you don’t get it from market it’s fine).
- 1 Fresh Red Chilli (non-spicy).
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk.
- 1/4th cup Broccoli chopped.
- 1.1/2 cup cooked Jasmine Rice (Take 1 day old rice for better taste).
- Some coriander chopped.
How to Prepare?
- Heat the pan.
- Add 2 tsp Oil.
- Add 1 tsp chopped Garlic.
- Let it get cooked for a while.
- Add 1.5 tsp Thai
- Green Curry Paste.
- Let it get cooked with oil and garlic to get nice aroma.
- Now add 1 small onion chopped.
- Add salt per taste
Let onion get cooked till they become tender.
- Add 1/4th cup mixed green beans and carrots.
- Add some baby brinjals (optional).
- Add 1 chopped non-spicy red chilli.
- It gives nice colour & aroma to dish.
- Cover the pan and let it cook till vegetables get tender.
- Now add 1/2 cup coconut milk.
- Add chopped 1/4th cup broccoli.
- Take 1.1/2 cup boiled Jasmine Rice.
- Non-vegetarians may add boiled or grilled chicken at this stage.
- You may also add egg at this stage.
- Lastly add some coriander.
- Mix it well.
- Do the platting with inverted bowl shape of rice.
- Add some noodles fried to eat with rice.
- Topple with coriander and chilli wedges.
- One Pot Thai Green.
- Curry Rice is ready.
Thai Green Curry Rice
No recipe Found