Thandai Mango Shahi Tukda Recipe
With Holi arriving, so excited to create the Shahi Tukda Recipe with healthy twist. Instead of sugar am using Honey and also giving this No sugar dessert a Thandai Twist. Enjoy Holi.
How to make Thandai Mango Shahi Tukda ?
- 2 bread slices.
- Ghee (to apply on bread).
- Some Apis Honey.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1.5 tsp thandai masala.
- Some mango pieces.
- Dry fruits.
- Dry rose petals.
How to make?
- Take 2 bread slices, cut them into 4 triangles.
- Apply ghee on each pieces.
- Heat the pan on medium flame.
- Place bread slices in pan. (put ghee side down).
- Apply ghee on other side too.
- Roast both the sides until it turns golden-brown.
- Brush some Apis honey on each bread slice.
- Along with this, heat up another pan to make rabdi, pour 1 cup milk.
- Boil it on medium flame.
- Stir milk occasionally, add 1.5 tsp Thandai Masala when it starts boiling.
(Watch this recipe on my page).
- Mix well, boil until it reduces & turns thicker.
- Turn off the stove and rest the milk to bring it to room temperature.
- Further to serve take all bread slices in a serving plate.
- Pour thandai rabdi mixture on it.
- Top with some mango pieces, dry fruits and dry rose petals.
- And then your Festive Special Treat Thandai Mango Shahi Tukda ready!!!
Watch Thandai Mango Shahi Tukda Recipe Video
Thandai Mango Shahi Tukda
No recipe Found