How to make Tiramisu Cake Dessert?
- 200 g mascarpone cheese.
- 100 g whip cream.
- 200 g icing sugar.
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee.
- Chocolate cake.
- Beat mascarpone cheese with some icing sugar.
- Add the whip cream to it.
- Take the instant coffee and mix it with half a cup of warm water.
- Place the cake into the serving glass.
- Sprinkle some coffee water over the cake.
- Layer it with mascarpone cheese and keep repeating the layers.
- Finally, garnish the glass with some dark chocolate.
Tiramisu Cake Dessert
No recipe Found