- 1/2 cup half cooked brown rice (basmati).
- 1/2 liter milk (low fat).
- 200 ml sweet. condensed milk.
- Some almond.
- Some cashew nut.
How to Make?
- Take one heavy bottom pan. pour the condensed milk in the pan.
- And heat it til you get a nice toffy colour.
- Add milk in the pan. mix it well with the condensed milk.
- Add half cooked brown rice also.
- And let it cook till rice gets fully cooked.
- Wait till the kheer becomes a little thick.
- Garnish the kheer with almond and cashew nuts serve cold.
Toffee Kheer Recipe
No recipe Found