- November 9, 2020
- Difficulty: easy
Two Types of Momos: You have never tasted
Give your 15 minutes to me, and I promise you will learn not one, not two but three dishes in one video. Bringing to you traditional steamed momos, Asian style crispy momos and a very special quick Asian dip. Super healthy and this variation you may have seen but not tried becuase of non availability of vegetarian food in most Asian Countries.
- First we make Momo Wrappers; since we don’t get readymade momo sheets from market.
- Take 1 cup Maida (plain Flour).
- Add a pinch of salt.
- And add lukewarm water step by step to make a dough.
- Once dough is ready; it will stop sticking to your hands.
- Cover it air tight for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile we make stuffing.
- Chopping is critical; so ensure you really finely chop veggies – very critical step
- Take cabbage, carrot, beans, a small green onion – all finel chopped and mixed.
- Do NOT add salt till last stage.
- Add a clove of garlic, some grated ginger and finel chopped green chilli.
- Mix well and add crushed paneer or tofu whatever you have.
- Mixture is ready.
- Now take out dough as it’s 15 minutes done.
- Take small pices and make thin flattened roundels.
- Apply a little oil in the plate so that momos don’t stick.
- Now add salt and mix the vegetables and fill the roundels with paneer stuffing and seal the borders with little water.
- Now oil the steamer and steam momos.
- Separately in a pan, steam fry the 2nd types of momos for 5 minutes to create crispy base
and then add water half a cup and immediately close the lid and let it cook by steam.
- The first momo kept in steamer should be cooked for 12 minutes.
- And the 2nd momo to be cooked till water gets evaporated.
- Both types of momos are ready.
- Prepare the Asian dip.
in a small bowl, take chopped chillies, a little ginger grated and coriander leaves, add water diluted soya sauce (half and half), Add little vinegar, white seasome seeds and 1/2 tsp brown sugar.
- You will get salty, sweet, sour, spicy all tastes in this dip.
- Enjoy 2 types of momos with this Asian Dip.
Watch Video for Two Types of Momos
- crispy momos kaise banate hai momos
- crispy momos recipe in hindi
- crispy momos recipe veg
- crispy moms recipe
- how to make momos at home
- how to make momos chutney
- how to make momos dough at home
- how to make momos with wheat flour
- momos recipe chinese
- momos recipe chutney
- momos recipe in hindi
- paneer momos asian dip
- paneer momos chutney recipe
- paneer momos easy recipe
- paneer momos recipe
- paneer momos recipe in hindi
- veg momos recipe
- veg momos recipe in hindi
- veg momos recipes
Two Types of Momos
No recipe Found