How to make Veg Cheese Sandwich?
In most parts of India, wherever I go, I find different versions of Vegetable Sandwich – plain, grilled, baked, toasted etc.
Coming from Mumbai, I wanted to create a version for all viewers to try at home; especially the beginners who long have been eating this sandwich at canteens, outside colleges, near office and other street. Presenting my version of Street Style Veg. Cheese Sandwich.
- Big Sandwich Bread.
- Chaat Masala.
- Green Chutney (Please refer to the ingredients & method in my Chutney Recipe episode).
- 1/2 Cucumber.
- 1 Tomato.
- 1 Beetroot (boiled).
- 1 Potato.
- 1 Onion.
- 1/2 Capsicum.
- Take a big Sandwich Bread, apply butter on the top.
- Spread a layer of Mint Coriander Chutney.
- Recipe video of Chutney is available on my channel, you may refer to the same.
- Time to start by layering vegetables.
- First layer of cut Cucumbers, then a layer of cut Tomatoes and then a layer of boiled cut beetroots – an essential for street food style Veg. Cheese sandwich.
- Sprinkle some Chaat Masala on top.
- Another layer of cut potatoes.
- And a layer of onion some more chaat masala.
- And a layer of capsicum and cheese.
- And another bread slice on the top.
- We will toast the sandwich on a flat pan. You may use oven as well.
- Apply some butter on the top of the sandwich bread & toast it.Place it up side down on the Pan.
- Now apply some butter on the top so that both sides of bread are covered with butter.
- Let it cook till you get grilled-marks on each side – approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Take the sandwich off the pan and time to do plating.
- Shred some cheese on the top.
- And sprinkle some chaat masala.
- Serve it with crispy potato wafers & green chutney.
Watch Veg Cheese Sandwich
Veg Cheese Sandwich Recipe
No recipe Found