Veg Cranberry Pulao Recipe
Zara hat ke .. this one was an instant hit at my home. Veg Cranberry Pulao with our long basmati grainy rice, lots of veggies & a few cashew nuts for that crunch in between while you enjoy sweet n sour cranberries in between.. Absolutely Smash Hit !!! Only issue, it got over the same day, I will have to make it again for sure.
How to make Veg Cranberry Pulao ?
- 2 cups pre cooked rice
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 10-12 cashews nuts
- 2 green chillies
- 1tsp black peppercorns
- 4 to 5 cloves
- 1/2 inch cinnamon
- 2 small onions
- 1/4 cup carrot
- 1/4 cup fresh beans
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup cauliflower florets
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cranberries.
How to make/
- We will need pre-cooked long grain rice first to keep aside.
- Heat up oil in a pan
- Add cashews
Fry cashews slightly & then take it out
- Now add black peppercons, a few cloves & cinnamon
- Then add sliced onions
- Fry until onions become golden brown
- Next add blanched vegetables ( carrot, green peas , fresh beans , cauliflower)
(Blanched means boiled for few seconds and then kept in cold water)
- Mix it nicely and add salt.
- Cover for 7 to 8 minutes on low flame.
- Now add the cooked rice & mix it well.
- Add chopped us cranberries.mix it well.
- Veg Cranberry Pulao are ready to be served.
Veg Cranberry Pulao Recipe Video
Veg Cranberry Pulao
No recipe Found