Veg Noodles Patty Recipe
For all the instant noodles lovers, here is the much awaited Noodles Vegetable Patty. It’s shallow fried so can enjoy guilt free and yes that taste maker masala adds to the taste along with some veggies in it. Enjoy.
How to make Veg Noodles Patty?
- 2 Noodle cakes.
- 1 medium sized finely chopped carrot.
- Some finely chopped spring onion.
- Handful of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- 2 packets taste maker (noodles masala).
- 2 tbs cornflour (for binding).
- Salt as per taste.
- Red chilli powder (as per taste).
- Bread crumbs.
- 2-3 tbs oil.
How to make ?
- Heat a deep base pan to cook noodles.
- Add noodles into hot water.
- Partially cook noodles.
- Take them in a seiver.
- Wash well with water.
- To drain water place noodles on kitchen towel.
- Transfer noodles in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 medium sized finely chopped carrot.
- Add some finely chopped spring onion.
- Add handful of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add 2 packets taste maker (noodles masala).
- Add 2 tbs cornflour (for binding / alternatively besan or maida can be used).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add red chilli powder (as per taste).
- Mix everything well with hands.
- Make small patties from this mixture
Coat all patties in bread crumbs.
- Heat up the pan to shallow fry patties.
- Pour 2-3 tbs oil.
- Place all patties and cook them on medium heat.
- Cook until they turn golden-brown from both the sides.
- Serve them with tomato ketchup.
- Enjoy your Tongue Tickling Noodles & Vegetable Patty!!!
Watch Veg Noodles Patty Recipe Video
Veg Noodles Patty
No recipe Found