Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
How to make Veg Thai Green Curry?
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds (sabud dhania).
- 1/2 tsp Cumin.
- Seeds (Jeera).
- 10 Peppercorns.
- Crush in a mixie.
- 3-4 garlic cloves.
- 4-5 green chillies.
- A small piece of ginger.
- 4-5 green onions (or 1 regular onion)
- A bunch of coriander leaves with stems.
- Chopped lemongrass Stem (or 1/4th cup water boiled with lemongrass).
- 2 Kaffir Lime leaves (or grate 1 Lime zest – green part).
- 1/2 lemon juice.
- 2 tbs water.
- Baby corn.
- Baby Brinjals
- 50-60 gram Tofu.
- Carrots and Babycorns (or sweetcorn).
- Button Mushrooms chopped
Brocolli (Or Cauliflower).
- Baby Brinjals.
- Green & Red Bell Peppers.
- 200 ml Coconut milk & some water.
How to make?
- In a mixie, crush 1 tsp coriander seeds, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds and 10 peppercorn.
- Chop 3-4 garlic cloves, 4-5 green chillies, a small piece of ginger, 4-5 green onion, a bunch of coriander leaves.
- Take lemongrass stem, remove the bottom hard part, peel the layers out and chop the stems
- You can take 1/4th cup water and boil few lemongrasses in it and use the flavorful water (Don’t use lemongrass as it’s fibrous).
- Take 2 Kaffir Lime
- Leaves and chop them
- Take 1 lime and grate its green skin (not white) to get lemon zest.
- Churn all chopped veggies in mixie (Keep coriander and green onions out).
- Important to churn coriander and green onion separately otherwise the other veggies will not get crushed properly.
- Add 1/2 lemon juice – to ensure the paste remains green.
- Add 2 tbs water and churn the mixie.
- First, we will saute vegetables lightly and take it out- this will keep vegetables crunchy and also good for colour.
- In a pan 1 tbs oil
- Keep Mushrooms, Baby corn, Carrots, Zucchini, Baby Brinjals, Tofu
- Shallow fry 50 -60-gram tofu.
- Add baby corn (OR normal corns)and carrots.
- Add chopped button mushrooms chopped, Brocolli (Or Cauliflower) and Baby Brinjals.
- Add chopped zucchini, green bell peppers & red bell peppers.
- Add salt
- Take half cooked veggies out.
- Take 2 tsp oil in a pan.
- Take green paste
Cook at medium flame.
- It will get a little dark in colour – that’s expected.
- Mix all veggies back in the pan.
- Take Coconut milk and add some water and make it thin.
- you can alternatively take coconut powder mixed in water.
- Heat should be very low before adding coconut milk
- Once you see bubbles, turn off the heat.
Watch Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe Video
- how to make thai curry
- how to make thai curry at home
- how to make thai green curry
- thai curry
- thai curry banane ki recipe
- thai curry banane ki vidhi
- thai curry fried rice
- thai curry kaise banayein
- thai curry vegetarian
- Thai Green Curry thai curry recipe
- thai green cury
- veg thai curry recipe
- Veg Thai Green Curry
- vegetarian thai curry
- vegetarian thai green curry
Veg Thai Green Curry
No recipe Found