Vegetable Stuffed Bun Recipe / Homemade Masala Bun
We all buy cheese spread for making sandwiches right? But did you imagine using the same cheese spread in baking bread? Presenting this yummy Stuffed Masala Bun with @GoCheesein Spread. We are pushing the idea of how you can create dishes from ingredients which usually we haven’t thought of before. And as you know this is a tasty bun because Har Tasty Cheez Mein Go Cheese..
Prepare Vegetable Stuffed Bun / Masala Buns
- 200 gm plain flour (maida/ can substitute with wheat flour).
- 2 tsp sugar.
- Some Salt.
- 2 tsp instant yeast.
- 100 ml lukewarm milk.
- 40 gm + 1/2 tsp butter.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- 3-4 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Some finely chopped onion.
- 3 medium sized finely chopped boiled potatoes.
- Some finely chopped coriander.
- Some tomato ketchup.
- 2 big spoon Go Cheese Spread
Black & white sesame seeds (til – optional).
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 200 gm plain flour (maida/ can substitute with wheat flour).
- Add 2 tsp sugar on one side.
- Add salt on the other side.
- Add 2 tsp instant yeast on flour and mix it with flour and sugar. (Do not mix with salt).
- Add 100 ml lukewarm milk.
- Beat with electric beater/ knead with hands, then mix 40 gm butter with the help of spoon.
- Again beat well.
- Further place flour on kitchen platform/ work surface, knead well for 10 min with hands.
(Apply 1-2 tsp lukewarm milk if dough is hard).
- Keep dough in a bowl, cover with plate and rest it for 30 min (in warm place).
- To make stuffing, heat up the pan add 1 tsp oil.
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Add 3-4 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Add finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Add some finely chopped onion.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 3 medium sized finely chopped boiled potatoes.
- Mix it well and add some finely chopped coriander.
- Turn off the heat (do not overcook vegetables).
- Add some tomato ketchup (for tangy flavour).
- Add 2 big spoon Go Cheese Spread and mix it.
- Further roll out few balls from the dough.
- Flatten with the help of rolling pin
- Add stuffing in the middle.
- Add some Go Cheese Spread and cover sides of bun.
(Make more buns with same procedure).
- Place all buns in baking tray (grease with oil and place parchment paper in it).
- Dilute some milk with 1/2 tsp butter and brush it over all buns.
- Sprinkle some black & white sesame seeds (til – optional).
- Keep tray in 10 min preheated oven at 180⁰ and bake it for 20-25 min.
- Brush some oil/ butter on warm buns.
- And serve your Super Yummy Stuffed Masala Cheese Bun!!!
Watch Vegetable Stuffed Bun Recipe Video
Vegetable Stuffed Bun Recipe
No recipe Found