Vermicelli Upma Semiya Upma Recipe
Semiya Upma is an excellent shift from traditional upma that we usually make. I like the texture it brings to the traditional upma recipe. Enjoy this Semiya Upma or Vermicelli Upma as we call it for breakfast.
Love M #SemiyaUpma #VermicelliUpma #ChefMeghna.
Also try Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe.
How to make Vermicelli Upma Semiya Upma?
- 2 spoon oil.
- 150 gm Vermicelli (Semiya).
- Jeera (Cumin Seeds).
- Some Green onion white part chopped.
- 1-2 green chillies chopped.
- Some green peas
- Turmeric powder
- Kadi patta (fresh curry leaves).
- Pre-boiled sweet corns.
- 1/2 Lemon
Coriander for garnishing.
How to make?
- On one side, keep water for boiling.
- And on the other side, Heat up kadai.
- Add 2 spoon of oil.
- Add some cumin seeds (Jeera).
- Let it crackle.
- Add green onion’s white part chopped.
- Add green chillies chopped.
- Add green peas
- Mix well
- Add salt
- Add turmeric powder
- Add fresh curry leaves (kadi patta)
- Mix well
- Cover the lead and let all veggies cook for 3-5 minutes, we need them to get little soft.
- Now in the pan, where water is boiling, add a cup of Vermicelli to boil for 3-5 minutes
- Back to our pan where veggies will have softened up
- Add pre-boiled sweet corn into veggies and mix well.
- Again, cover the lead and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile take out.
- Vermicelli in a strainer taking water out.
- Add Vermicelli into the pan where we are cooking veggies.
- Just cook for another 2 minutes; don’t overcook it please.
- Serve it in a plate, sprinkle some fresh lemon juice on top and coriander leave (dhaniya).
Watch Vermicelli Upma Semiya Upma Recipe Video
Vermicelli Upma Semiya Upma
No recipe Found