Vietnamese Pho Soup
Whenever someone asks me what do I eat, I always tell you that I eat more raw food and less cooked food to balance out all the desserts and cakes I have. Here is an example of very nutritious Vietnamese Pho Soup, the vegetables get cooked while having the flavorful vegetable broath. Very tasty, healty, light and nothing ever you’d have ever tested.
How to make Vietnamese Pho Soup?
- Some radish slices (muli).
- Some chopped shallots (small onions).
- Small piece of chopped ginger
3-4 garlic cloves.
- Thinly sliced mushrooms.
- Thinly sliced tofu/ paneer.
- 4 cup water.
- Rice noodles (or instant noodles).
- 2 tbs soya sauce.
- Salt as per taste.
- Whole spices (3 cloves – laung, 1 cinnamon sticks – dalchini, 3 star anise – chakra phool, some black pepper – kali mirch and coriander seeds – sabut dhaniya).
- For toppings (beansprouts/ moong sprouts, cabbage, carrot, spring onion, fresh coriander, mint leaves, chilli flakes & soya sauce to drizzle).
How to make?
- Heat up 2 pans to make broth and to fry veggies.
- Add some radish slices (muli) in one pan.
- Add some chopped shallots (small onions).
- Add a small piece of chopped ginger.
- Add 3-4 garlic cloves and char all veggies well.
- In other pan, add couple of oil drops.
- Roast thinly sliced mushrooms and tofu/ paneer seperately in pan until they turn golden-brown.
- Transfer in a plate once cooked.
- Further add 4 cup water in charred veggies pan.
- Cover the lid and cook broth for 40-45 min.
- Along with this heat up another pan to boil noodles, pour water in it.
- Add rice noodles (or instant noodles) when water is warm.
- Cover lid and cook for 7 min and put into food strainer.
- Add 2 tbs soya sauce in broth.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add whole spices (3 cloves – laung, 1 cinnamon sticks – dalchini, 3 star anise – chakra phool, some black pepper – kali mirch and coriander seeds – sabut dhaniya).
- Mix it, cover the lid and cook for half an hour (or more).
- Once cooked seive broth with food strainer.
- Further to serve, take noodles in a serving bowl.
- Pour broth on it.
- Top with fried tofu, beansprouts (moong sprouts optional), cabbage, fried mushrooms, pieces of carrot, spring onion, fresh coriander, mint leaves, boiled muli (from broth) and chilli flakes.
- Drizzle some soya sauce.
- So here’s Super Healthy & Delicious Vietnamese Pho ready!!!
Watch Vietnamese Pho Soup Video
Vietnamese Pho Soup
No recipe Found