Virgin Cranberry Pina Colada Twist and Turns...
This Virgin Cranberry Pina Colada is full of surprises. Giving you flavors of coconut milk, pineapple and cranberry juice.. Go Ahead & Enjoy.
Prepare Virgin Cranberry Pina Colada
- 1.5 cup chopped fresh pinapples.
- 3.5 tsp brown sugar(or normal sugar).
- 1/3 cup coconut milk.
- 1.75 cup cranberry juice.
- Some ice cubes.
How to prepare?
- Take a blender/ mixer jar, add 1.5 cup chopped freshly pinapples (chop it and keep into freezer then use).
- Add 2 tsp brown sugar (or normal sugar).
- Add 1/2 cup coconut milk (as per the measuring cup qty take 1/2 cup water and add powder to get thicker milk, refrigerate it and then use) and blend until it becomes smooth and frosty.
- Then add some ice cubes in it and again blend it.
- Transfer the mixture in another jar.
- Add 1/2 cup cranberry juice and add some ice cubes in the same blender/ mixing jar.
- Add 1/4 cup coconut milk
1.5 tsp brown sugar and blend it well.
- Transfer both the mixtures in a serving glass, insert a piece of US Cranberry, pinapple and a mint leave on bamboo skewer and place it on the top.
- Add some chopped cranberries from top.
- And then enjoy this Easiest Delicious Blender Drink – Pina Colada with a Tangy twist of US Cranberries!!!
Watch Virgin Cranberry Pina Colada Video
Virgin Pina Colada
No recipe Found