Vrat Ka Sabudana Vada Recipe
So on popular demand, here is the traditional Vrat Ka Sabudana Vada recipe. Enjoy Navratri with food and frolic.
How to make Vrat Ka Sabudana Vada ?
- 1 cup sabudana (soaked 5-6 hours).
- 1 medium boiled potatoes.
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts crush.
- 2-3 green chillies chopped.
- 1 tsp jeera.
- Sendha namak as per taste.
- Oil for deep fry.
- In a bowl add pre soaked sabudana, grated boiled potato, peanut crush , green chillies, jeera, sendha namak
combined together nicely.
- Take a small portion of mixture and shape them into round and flatten slightly.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil.
- Cool till golden color.
Watch Vrat Ka Sabudana Vada Recipe Video
Vrat Ka Sabudana Vada
No recipe Found