2 Types of Watermelon Coolers
Not 1 but 2 types of watermelon coolers for you; and they have a twist you never would have expected; but my guarantee, after this you will not go back to the watermelon juice you have been having all this time.
How to prepare 2 types of watermelon coolers
- Watermelon pieces (deseeded).
- Fresh Lemon Juice.
- A pinch of Salt.
- 1.5 tsp Sugar.
- Mint leaves (Pudine ke patte).
- 1.5 tsp Milk Powder.
How to prepare?
- In a mixie, add watermelon pieces.
- Add salt, sugar and mint leaves.
- Add lemon juice
and the twist which is Milk Powder to give this cooler a creamy texture.
- Churn in the mixie.
- Now serve it in 2 ways.
- 1st add some ice cubes in a glass, fill watermelon cooler and garnish with mint leaves.
- 2nd fill a tray with watermelon cooler in defreeze to make slush.
- Break the slush, fill the glass with slush and garnish with mint leaves.
- So like this, you can enjoy creamy watermelon cooler in 2 ways.
Watch 2 Watermelon Coolers Video
No recipe Found